Kate's bookshelf: read

The Lovely Bones

More of Kate's books »
Kate's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Outsiders Quote

Education-I'm supposed to be smart; I make good grades and have a high IQ and everything, but I don't use my head. Besides, I like walking.

How it relates to me:

This quote describes my education life. I am smart at school, but in my everyday life I have some moments were I ask, say, or do stupid things. My grades are very good I have A's and B's, I am also in honors resource. Guessing your IQ is hard so I do not quite know my IQ but I think it would be good, I hope. Plus I do like walking, sometimes, like walking the dog when I am bored. That is how this Education quote from The Outsiders fits my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment