Kate's bookshelf: read

The Lovely Bones

More of Kate's books »
Kate's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Monday, June 6, 2011

8th Grade Refliction

Good writers get A's on every paper, ok writers get B's and C's, then there are the bad writers who get the blame for the F's in the class. I would place myself as an ok writer, not Failing but still not perfect papers. My scores were very high at the beginning of the year because of an easy grader and then the new teacher swooped in and now I do not have my A anymore. In 7th grade there was always a teacher to help me were as in 8th grade you have to be independent. I need to improve on my intro and endings, also need to not summarize. My strengths that I am good on are the making my points, and adding a visual aid to the piece. High School LA is going to be harder I am nervous to see what I will get, my writing need to get better, because the teachers will grade harder.

2 comments:

  1. I think you ment to say lame but you put blame.
    This was over all very good i like how you explained the high and low grades! Good Job!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kayla this is a very nice comment.

    ReplyDelete