Kate's bookshelf: read

The Lovely Bones

More of Kate's books »
Kate's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Journal 3/24

If I was in control of the school my first change would be to make the laptop usage more strict, because it is so addicting to go on to a different page and get distracted from learning. Secondly I would have more homework time for each class so that students could get help if they needed. Third I would make the language arts classes or health classes have a speech unit to help kids feel more comfortable speaking in front of someone. If the laptops where not as big of a distraction students would get better grades. When a student has a question at home they may not always get the right help from their mom or dad and they could forget to ask the teacher so they would never learn it quite right, that would affect the students grade. Last in a job everyone has to speak in front of people so if they are not comfortable they are going to fail at speaking in front of their boss or colleagues. that is what I would change if I was in control of the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment