Kate's bookshelf: read

The Lovely Bones

More of Kate's books »
Kate's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Journal 3/29

We are motivated by different things some can be motivated by knowing they will get something out of it for themselves, others are motivated to do something nice because they have a warm heart. The sad part is that more people are the kind that get motivated by knowing they will get something out of it, we think this way because everyone puts themselves first if you have to go to work to get money for you, you will go there are skip the helping out function you signed up for. I will admit that I am one of those people, I try to motivate myself to do as many things as I can to help but I have volleyball and other functions. A couple years ago I knew that I have to have 8 cavities filled in my teeth in about an 2 week span. My mom said that I could get toys and other stuff I wanted after I was done with all of fillings. I was selfish and took the deal, I got all the toys and that was that.

No comments:

Post a Comment