Kate's bookshelf: read

The Lovely Bones

More of Kate's books »
Kate's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Journal 3/30

The thesis for my essay on the book Mary Todd Lincoln would be, growing up in Lexington,Kentucky I was born to be successful, I got that as I moved to the White House. The main point of the book is how she grew up, her experience being first lady, and her life being Widowed.

My story is going to have many characters, but I do not know who yet. It will take place in the white house and Lexington, Kentucky to show her as a child. That is all that I have planed for my story.

1 comment:

  1. First, you finalize the who, what, when, where, how and why of your story. Who are your characters? What is the conflict in the story? When and where will it be taking place? How does your main character try to get what they want. Why are they struggling in the story?

    After you've decided on these details, let your research be guided by finding information you will need to make the story historically accurate.

    Good start, Kate!

    ReplyDelete