Kate's bookshelf: read

The Lovely Bones

More of Kate's books »
Kate's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Journal 4/14

During the 3 weeks that I had to write the story and do 20 notes on easy bib, I think I used all my class time effectively. I think that finding the notes was easiest because of how many days we got to take notes and because my book had a lot of information. On the other hand writing the essay in 3 days was a challenge for me, I do not write for the whole class time because it starts to get boring and then I do not do the essay well so I think I should have done some at home. My story will be good but I think it could be better if I gave myself more time to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment