Kate's bookshelf: read

The Lovely Bones

More of Kate's books »
Kate's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Monday, April 25, 2011

Journal 4/25

Over spring break I went to Colorado. My sister went to Boulder University, there for my family went to see the campus. To start our adventure off we landed at the Denver airport and went to an ihop in Denver, because I was hungry. Then we went to Vail a City known for having the highest prices for clothing but some of the best skiing mountains. In Vail I saw a lot of people skiing down little parts of the Rocky Mountains. Skiing looked like fun, but I am not good at skiing so we did not ski well we where in Vail. Next we went to our main destination Boulder. There we checked in to our hotel, set our bags on the bed and when shopping at the 28th avenue mall. After shopping we went to eat at the Dark Horse Saloon, I had a ham and cheese sandwich. After that we went to Broomfield and went to the regional Mall. Later on in the break I went to some little town that had shops. We boarded the plane in Denver and then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment